Monday, October 15, 2012

Can She Love 2 Peeps At Once: Question Of The Century!!

Neighbor and her daughter were having an interesting conversation yesterday, and it caught my attention.  They were discussing the "problems" associated with loving more than one dude at the same time.  And while I was listening, being nosy as always, I hear the daughter ask her Moms for advice on what she should do next.  If I wasn't eavesdropping, I would've proudly interjected, "You can start by waking da HELL UP!!"

You can't love more than one person in the same damn life, let alone the same damn time!!  Hell you mean, is it possible!!  B*tch can you die more than once!!  Then why would you think you can love more than once!!  Who told you this!  Who made you believe love was THAT small!!  Who put that idea in your head!!  And for the record, love will NEVER be that damn cheap!!

That's what I wanted to say.  But, I digress...

Little frustrated this morning.  In fact, been a little frustrated all week.  People really think love is the same as dating.  People actually believe the notion that love doesn't cost a thing.  When in fact, love costs EV-ER-EE-THANG!! (*Kat Williams voice*).  Love costs your LIFE!!  And even though I hate admitting it, it is possible to love more than once in the same LIFE; but the process to doing so, is likened to the resurrection of Christ Himself!!  Good luck with that!!

Recently went to a friend's home.  Her boyfriend was talking.  And not just regular type words, but red words; the type that come straight from a man's heart.  But she couldn't hear the difference.  To her, his words sounded the same as everything else he said while I was in their apartment.  She couldn't differentiate. And the reason she couldn't was because she hadn't paid the price!

When I was sixteen, for four weeks straight I had dreams of being a great preacher.  So I took my TJ Maxx paycheck one Friday, and purchased what looked like the world's largest Bible.  Junk cost half of my paycheck!!  And when I got back to the crib, I noticed everything was in that book; including RED WORDS!!  Based on the price I paid, I no longer needed to underline passages or borrow highlighters to distinguish when LOVE was talking.  The price was high because these amenities were built in!

Relationships are the exact same.  Men pour their hearts out all the time in relationships, but not every woman can distinguish between the black and RED words.  And the reason is because they haven't paid the price!  DEATH is the price for a woman to hear love.  And unless she has paid that price in her relationship, she will never hold her man's heart. PERIOD!!

A man's heart is revealed by his words.  If a woman wants her man to love her, she must have a mirror image of his heart.  "Bone of his Bone".  You gotta look like him underneath!!  But it's gonna cost something!  Your life!!

Dr.Love

No comments:

Post a Comment